Monday, April 1, 2013

Today

Today I am feeling fine.  I feel great.  I guess because I was busy or at least too busy resting today.  The thoughts did not bother me today.  I also guess it is because I am watching professional wrestling for now.  I love pro wrestling.  I cannot imagine my life without it.  Right now, Zack Ryder is wrestling the Intercontinental Champion Wade Barrett.  Poor Zack Ryder.

I am also watching on Youtube a match between Dusty Rhodes and Tully Blanchard.  It was a $50,000 match.  I love old school American wrestling.  This is fun for me.  I need to have at least some fun and happiness in my life.  I have often complained about being overwhelmed.  For the first time in a while, I have not been overwhelmed.  I am not overwhelmed.

Life is just too short to be overwhelmed.

No comments: