Sunday, April 14, 2013

My weight struggle

I feel like I lost some weight already.  I will be okay.  I am okay.  Right now, I am on an 1800 calorie diet which is realistic and it is not impossible to be consistent on it.  Less than 1800 is too much of a struggle and more than 1800 calories is way too much for me to consume.  I feel like I lost weight too slow.  I keep being told that I am on the right track.  That is the good news.  I will weigh myself tomorrow to see exactly how much I weigh and exactly how much I have to lose.  I diet and exercise but I wonder if 151 lbs is too much for me to lose as I want to weigh 160 lbs.  It will be a good thing if I weigh that much or that little, but I don't feel like a success story as of yet.  I have lost 25 lbs so far but I have a long way to go.  I have 126 lbs to lose.  I feel like I can't reach that goal because it is such a lofty goal.  There are a lot of guilt feelings that I need to deal with.  I have to deal with things on my own, yet I need someone to help me.  I need to hold myself accountable.  I just felt like giving up.  I feel like giving up.  I never had to lose THIS much weight before and now I realize how big the struggle is.

No comments: