Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Relaxation and being psychologically busy

Relaxation just means to take it easy, right?

But it is hard to do when one has a psychological disorder, it is hard to do.  But when one has a type A personality such as myself, it is even harder to do.  I wish that I could just relax and take it easy like most people.  It is hard to keep my mind still since it goes through a lot in the course of a day.  I have to deal with mood swings that are in stages.  Thankfully I am no longer manic but being depressed is such a horrible thing.  I am bipolar who has obsessive compulsive disorder.  I personally have come to the realization that I have to accept the fact that I have issues with OCD like I have with bipolar disorder.  I have managed being bipolar yet being OCD seems to have its perks but it is cruel and deceptive.  When I look up things online, it is a rush, like an addiction.  But there is the guilt and the beating myself up that is also bothersome.  I am not manic or depressive which is good but the OCD just won't leave.  I have to deal with it until.....I have to deal with what seems forever.  There is no cure as far as I know, but Jesus is the Answer.

No comments: