Monday, April 8, 2013

Something on my chest

I finally realize some things today.  I have learned a lot today.  I don't know about everything there is to know, but I am getting wiser by the minute.  I have learned that my thoughts were about the male vs female dynamic.  I think that the enmity between males and females is so sad.  It seems that many males and females don't love or respect each other.  I know it has been like that since forever, but it seems to have gotten worse with revenge sites and revenge against men and cheating and conning websites it seems as if chivalry has all but died.  I don't mind a little boy v girl contest, but it is all fun and games.  What I am writing about is not fun and games.  Women need to be classy and grateful when a man opens a door for them.  Men need to learn to move on if a woman doesn't want them.  Life to me is simple so I hate it when some people say that it is complicated.  Life may be a shade of gray in some areas, but to me, life is black and white.  There is right and there is wrong.  There is even right and wrong in shades of gray.  You can't have relativism without a concept of right and wrong.  I feel like that being OCD, I have the world on my shoulders and troubles on my mind.  They really have nothing to do with me or my loved ones.  Infidelity, revenge on the internet, women who maim their cheating husbands, etc.  Whatever happened to morals, class, character, and vengeance being of the Lord?

No comments: