Monday, April 22, 2013

Social life and wrestling

Pro wrestling isn't fake.  That is how I feel about it.  It is an athletic endeavor, an athletic event, or sports theater.

I have loved pro wrestling ever since I could remember.  I probably will never grow out of it no matter how hard I try.  I am not a part of the business nor would it ever happen but I actually thought about being a wrestler when I was younger.  This is true.

I have a confession to make.  I never attended a live event.  I wonder what it would be like to attend a live event.  The crowds, the sights, the smells, and people watching the event on tv.  You know, the other side of viewing.  I wish I could go to an event.

In fact, I wish I could do a lot of things.  I need to go out more and that is something that I would like to work on as my life is rather boring at the moment.  I wonder what it will be like to be at a sporting event or an opera.  I am just tired of just watching it on tv or online.  It is something that I need to be proactive about.

I have an issue with stepping out and facing the world, though I realize that I need to.  I like to listen to music, watch sports and other things on tv, watch wrestling, and using the internet.  This blog is honest and real because I am expressing thoughts that need to come out.  I love this blog.

No comments: