Wednesday, April 17, 2013

My family

Family is very important to me.  I would like for all families to take the time to heal and be real with one another.  It is sad that sometimes, family members can be your best friend or your worst enemy.  I just wanted to know if my family and I could get together. 

What do I do?  How do I go about bringing my family together?  How do I go about communicating with my family members?

These questions have me wondering.  I live in a close family but it is isolating when you have two households and no one communicates with one another.  Maybe I should make the first move.  But how should I go about doing this?

I love my family very much and I know they love me.  I am quite shy and I don't know how to go about doing that.  It is difficult to even make small talk with them.  It is so isolating.  What should I do?

No comments: