Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Financial help

Dear Heavenly Father,
I pray for peace, peace of mind.  I could use your help right now.  It doesn't seem so easy but I feel discouraged through my own fault.  I brought this problem on myself.  I need enough money to put into my bank account.  I am flat broke and what change I do have won't help me to cover it.  I feel so alone right now because there is no one else to talk about it and whoever else there is I am afraid to say it out loud.  It is a small amount to you, but it is a big amount to me.  I need all the financial help I can get right now.  I have no job but I do have a small income.  I have no other money to pay any other bills that I might have to pay.  I need immediate financial help right now.  I know and believe that you are an on time God and I put my total trust and faith in you.  I thank you furthermore that you have answered my prayers, in Jesus' name, Amen.

No comments: