Tuesday, April 23, 2013

An introspection about nature

Nature is definitely God's creation.  I wasn't sure what I was going to blog about but I tend to blog on a daily basis.  The book of Psalms says that the earth is the Lord's and the fullness thereof.  I guess that means that humanity is a part of nature too.  I never thought about it that way until just a few minutes ago.  We are His creation, whether we recognize it or not.  Let us take the time to thank Him for being the Creator and the Ultimate Artist.  He created the trees, the clouds, and even the artists themselves.  All of us are Creation, so I guess what I am saying that creation equals nature and we should be respectful of it.  I am not an environmentalist or anything like that but we need to take care of ourselves and all that we have.  We could lose what we have especially in the short span of life we all lead.  It is intospective of me and I am becoming wiser about the world around me.  Ironically my introspection can sound like I am being arrogant, but think about it for a moment.  God has a plan for nature just like He has a plan and a purpose for us.  God gave us an assigment no matter if we lack a social life as I do or you work 40 hours a week and have enough of a social life.  We are to love nature and all that is in it.  There is just too much hate in the world because we don't take the time to be grateful to the One who created it all and started it all.

No comments: