Sunday, April 21, 2013

Jesus is returning soon

Tonight, I have absolutely nothing to truly muse on.

Wait a minute, yes I do.

Do I believe that Jesus is coming near?

Personally, I think that He is.  The signs of His soon coming return are all around us.  Granted, the last days have been a long time.  Plus, it has been said that He is returning many years ago and preachers have been saying this for many generations now.

I do wonder when Jesus when He will return.  He is even at the doors says the Bible.  I have been interested in eschatology for a long time now and even have read websites and watched videos on it.  It seems that Jesus is coming back so much sooner than even I expected.  I am however, no expert. The Word of God clearly states that we don't know the exact date or time when He returns, but there are so many signs all around us.

Things have changed so much in just the last 30 years even.  Morality has changed.  How people think of things have changed.  It is quite interesting that what is considered taboo even 30 years ago is no longer as taboo.  We are a more politically correct yet more godless society, at least in the US.  I believe that when there have been controversies over religion such as posting the Ten Commandments in courthouses and schools that we have "opened a Pandora's box" sort of speak.

That is only my opinion.  I do look forward to His return and I hope that I will be watchful and be ready.

No comments: