Sunday, May 4, 2014

Trusting in Jesus Christ for all things

I have trusted in Christ for my salvation, but hardly anything else.  Being a Christian is about being a truly saved, born-again, regenerated believer who strives to be perfected in Christ.  We are to be thankful and prayerful and trust Him.  We are to be obedient in all things.  The Old Testament writes that it is better to be obedient than to sacrifice.  An obedient person atones and repents daily.  I have a lot of repenting to do and I have had difficulties that would not stun or surprise anyone due to what I have written in my past.  What will stun people will be the lack of trust and gratefulness that I have demonstrated.  Prayer is nothing without trust.  Prayer changes not just the situation but the person praying.  I have learned a lot today and that to trust Christ is essential to a believer's life and so is application of that trust.

No comments: