Monday, May 19, 2014

I Won't Have to Worry Anymore by Jeff and Shari Easter



The song that has been playing in my head has and still is, giving me great comfort.  It is "I Won't Have to Worry Anymore".  I believe that God is telling me something.  I do tend to be anxious yes, but I also tend to worry about practically everything.  In other words, I sweat the small stuff.  I worry about my entertainment choices but I realize that as a believer, I am led and called by God, not by the things of the world.  I admit that I have been so caught up in the world instead of the Word.  That is not a good thing to be.  Allowing oneself to be distracted is a way to make sure one does not get their work done.  That is what has happened to me.  One day, my hope is to not have worries, but in the meantime, dealing with both worry and anxiety is something that I hope that can be conquered.  But I realize that as I am writing this, I have already won.

No comments: