Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Musings about my weight issues

I need to lose weight, this I know.  I have the guidance, desire, and motivation to lose the weight and keep it off.  I wonder how much money it will cost to start up a program.  You see, I need to learn how to eat and eat properly.  I want to be healthy and stay healthy.  I would like to be able to do the things that my family and others can do.  I can say that life is too short to be so indecisive, but it is the truth.  I feel great about today.  I cannot think of anything else today.  Weight is an issue of health, fitness, and overall well-being.  That is what overcoming obesity should be about.  Some of us need to eat healthier and exercise while others have hormonal issues.  There are many reasons why some people are fat.  I shall remember that one size does not fit all.  That is not how reality is sometimes.

No comments: