Monday, January 13, 2014

Guilty as charged

I have struggled and struggled a lot.  I am here to write that taking great tribulation is a rather difficult thing for me to do.  I think about tomorrow often and I also doubt often.  But God has forgiven me for my lack of faith and for that, I am thankful.  I am often guilt-ridden about things and why is that?  I believe it stems from having a conscience, which is good.  All of us humans need to have a conscience about things, but there are some which seem to lack one.  That is so sad.  I don't mean to come across and arrogant as I write this.  I also admit that I need to be thankful more often.  It is not because someone else has a bigger cross to carry which should be a reason, but because there was Someone who has died for us.  We as humans no matter how guilt-ridden, have a reason to be thankful.

No comments: