Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Goals, plans, and gratitude

I am meditating on the fact that I don't eat healthy.  I need to eat healthy in order to lose weight.  I don't eat foods high in fiber enough.  I would like to lose some more weight.  I need to have goals from my life.  I am not bored.  I have a life to live and I am going to live it.  Life is too short not to plan and also life is too short to complain.  The best gift in life when one is bored is to do something about it.  Life is also too short for a closed mind with an open mouth instead of an open mind with a closed or open mouth.  We all have something to say and something to do.  Do something new.  Do something different.  It is all me rambling on but the point is, I need to plan and live out those plan.  Set goals that are realistic and beneficial and keep and open mind and don't complaint about what one doesn't have.  It is being thankful for what one has.

No comments: