Tuesday, January 21, 2014

A boring life

Maybe I should start to set goals for my life.  Right now, life is boring.  I have no idea what I am doing right now other than typing and watching Dr. Oz.  Sure I learn a lot from Dr. Oz and I learn from going online but it isn't the same as actually getting out and enjoying life.  Maybe I should learn from this site about how not to live a boring life.  This person has 50 ways to live a more exciting life.  A few of them caught my eye.

1. Have goals, pursue them with passion.
2. Do something differently than you normally do.
3. Take a chance.
5. Take a different route to work.
6. Learn something new.
7. Read a book for pleasure.
8. Write a book.
9. Finish something you started.
10. Do something that you haven’t done in years.

Wow.  I can relate.  When was the last time I have written a short story?  When was the last time I have tried Japanese food?  I haven't tried Japanese food, but the point is the same.  I need to do more with my life.  I would like to take up a hobby or something.  I was bored with listening music today.  I couldn't finish listening to many songs today.  I correlate listening to a song with whatever mood hits me.  That is just how I am.  What is it that I want to learn?  What is it that I like to do?  The problem is that I keep procrastinating or I lack the wisdom that I need to know what to do.  Either way,  I would just like to do something new and different.

No comments: