Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Motivation to lose weight



Why do I really want to lose weight?  What are my motivations?  Do I really want to lose weight?  How motivated am I?  What do I want?
1               I want to fit into my old clothes.
2               I want to be able to do things that are physically impossible now compared to what I can do when I lose the weight. 
3               I want to be able to move better and have the ability to do more exercises.
4               I would feel more comfortable in my own skin, thus, be less self-conscious.
5              I would like to be able to fit into smaller, more crowded spaces such as chairs and benches at fast food restaurants.      
6              I want to look at myself as a more attractive person so that I won’t feel ashamed of my appearance.
7              I would lose weight therefore I no longer feel guilty about my weight.
8              I would feel so much better about not taking so much medication.
9              I would be able to vocalize that I did something and stuck to it.
10           I want to be able to do the things that others take for granted such as the ability to put on my socks and tie my own shoes.
11           I want to overcome blood sugar and blood pressure problems.
12           I want to be able to overcome PCOS.
13           I want to be able to buckle my seat belt.
14           I want to feel like I am in control of my eating.
15           I want to be able to put on my bra and other clothes that were difficult to put on such as underwear.
16           I want to see a shapelier young woman with a flatter stomach.
17           I want to not be in pain or sick as often.
18           I want to pray about maintaining my weight instead of the motivation to lose weight.
19.          I want to be more proud of myself.
20.          I want to have a normal blood sugar so that I won’t feel as if my blood sugar is too low or too high.

No comments: