Sunday, January 31, 2016

The seriousness of being a diabetic



I am doing much better today.  Well, maybe now.  I wasn't fatigued, but I was just tired.  My body was just out of it.  I wasn't feeling all that well.  I have another blog which will explain this, but I am a diabetic and it is not cool.  It is scary.  It is not fun.  It is serious.  I realize that I have had hypoglycemia.  I felt like I wanted to eat just anything that will up my numbers.  There is just nothing cool about diabetes, no matter how much one has been a diabetic.  I am really scared that my diabetes is advancing and that is not a good feeling to have.  Diabetes is something to be taken seriously.  I realize that now.  I don't want the needles.  I certainly don't want to be at risk for worse than that, such as the gangrene and the amputated limbs.  I often focus on having bipolar and anxiety but I need to focus more on the diabetes in these blogs as well.

No comments: