Monday, July 27, 2015

Today, I am doing a braid out

I just did a braid out and I have no clue how it will turn out.  So far, they haven't turned out as I liked.  My hair is curly so I guess it will be wavy or curly.  I am right. I just didn't like how my curly/wavy hair turned out.  It was not good, at least for me.  I really had no idea how to style a braid out much less straighten my hair.  My hair frizzes up whenever I try to straighten my hair.  Needless to say, I am glad that it is summer.

Well, I am doing another braid out.  However, the last braid out, the one I did yesterday didn't turn out as well as I liked.  However, yesterday's was experimental.  Today's braid out is not.  I would like to see if it actually works.  Yesterday I didn't start with clean, conditioned hair.  I love to braid hair, my own hair.  I would like to know if I braid out works.  I did and so far, my braid out is working.  I have been looking at videos of tutorials online and I now see what more I needed to do.  I have finally done it and my goal is that I will not be a "victim" of a bad hair day.

No comments: