Thursday, July 30, 2015

Learning a language

There are a lot of things that I wish to do today.  There are also quite a few things that I wish to do because I feel like it.  Exercise and learning Spanish is one thing.  I wish I was a polyglot.  It would be nice to learn more than one language.  I have a hard time learning Spanish the traditional way.  I don't have that kind of patience.  It is frustrating to learn even the simplest language.  It isn't impossible, but I do that conjugation in Spanish is about taking a lot of twists and turns.  I learned some Spanish in high school, and it wasn't so hard then.  However, I wish I were a child again.  Children can pick up different languages much quicker than an adult can.  Children I guess are more sensitive and thus, it is easier to learn.  I tried to learn Portuguese last year or two ago and needless to say, it was very hard to learn.  However, I met some interesting people online.  They tried to teach me and to help me learn.  Later on, I just gave up.  This time, I don't and I promise myself that I will not give up.

No comments: