Sunday, July 19, 2015

Making the choices that benefit oneself

Today is going a good day.  That is something that I predict.  I now believe the statement that life is about choices, including my food choices.  I don't expect perfection but I expect the end of frustration and bad eating habits.  I don't consume what is available anymore.  I do a lot of research for my health.  Putting it all in place was frustrating in itself.  However, I realize that I have allow others to speak or do things for me. They can't but I can.  I often expect others to fight for me or vocalize things for me.  I believe that despite the fact that I am the last to be picked for baseball games, I can still apply that and learn from it.  I was the last person picked and often.  I realize that I don't have to stay the last person.  Despite what happens in my life, I don't have to stay feeling that way.  I need to make the choice to either cry about it or improve my athletic skills.  Also, it is a good analogy for me to lose weight.  I wasn't the most athletic student, but I have to make choices in my life that could either be of benefit to me or to let the opinion of others happen.  I know that the analogy may not be the best but my point is I have to make the choice to improve my diet.  I am an adult.  I have to learn to do things myself.

No comments: