Saturday, July 4, 2015

Guilty Pleasure songs

This is a "I don't care anymore" type of  blog entry.  I admit that I have taken into account what other people think.  I just have to realize that it is okay to have opinions and to have feelings and thoughts on my very own.  Music is also one of those things.  I love this blog as well because I get to express my feelings online.  This time it is about my guilty pleasure songs.  I personally love these songs from these artists.  Here are the videos below:
 "Worth it" by Fifth Harmony ft. Kid Ink


 "Old Times Sake" by Sweet Sable ft. Nikke Nicole


 "U Smile" by Justin Bieber


 "Spice Up Your Life" by The Spice Girls


 "The Call" by The Backstreet Boys


 "Anaconda" by Nicki Minaj


 "(You Drive Me )Crazy" by Britney Spears

 "Hey Mama" by David Guetta ft. Nicki Minaj, Afrojack, and Bebe Rexha






No comments: