Saturday, July 18, 2015

Having PCOS and dealing with frustration

I am just bored right now.  As a matter of fact, trying to express something on the fly is not easy.  That was the same way with exercise.  Now it is diet and writing a journal.  I was going to write about PCOS, but I realize that I still can.  Well anyways, I need to lose weight.  My health is no longer in decline.  I am feeling better from all of the walking and all of the outside work.  So far, so good.  It can be frustrating however. The hard part is to deal with the cravings at night.  Those are the things that I struggle with.  Right now, my grocery list and meal plans have been a struggle to follow.  I hate that that is the case.  I find women who have lost the weight quite inspiring.  Maybe it is the frustration about my poor diet that is holding me back.

No comments: