Friday, July 17, 2015

The Ascension of Jesus


I believe that the Father rose Jesus from the dead.  I have felt guilty about the things that I have done.  I have been no angel and I am still not.  I realize that all of us could use a personality change as well as a spiritual change.  I am no longer the young woman who had suicidal thoughts.  I wrote a testimony of my life a few years ago.  It is still the same way.  I have come to realize that with God all things are possible.  He has also gives me strength.  I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.  I love the entire Bible but there are certain passages that I can identify with.  As a Christian, I am to pray and read and study God's Word.  Sadly  I have not, enough.  This has been a reflection and opinion on the Truth.

No comments: