Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Reflections and musings

I have often wondered if my musings and reflections are just that: reflections.  This blog is not the traditional musings blog I know, but it is my blog and I know that it is a reflection of me, and rather, who I am.  I have a confession.  I have problems liking myself because I don't think I am a good person.  Then I come to realize that none of us are good, really.  Not one of us is good, and either am. The Christian walk has its rough places and Christians do have issues, but I also know that it is the road to life.  I am just about to reflect about my life when I have thought about the Christian walk. Sadly few will live the Christian life, which is a narrow road.  There are times when I feel that I am alone.  Yesterday, I told the Lord about how I feel.  I meant no disrespect when I told Him.  I am forgiven and have since repented of my doubts.  I have been struggling with doubt for years and I believe that it stems from a lack of faith or belief, but that is only my opinion.  I have not been reading or studying the Word of God, nor have I acknowledged Him in all of my ways.  That which is hard I feel has done much to hinder my faith.  I want my faith to grow.  My desire is to flourish in the Lord and to remain flourishing in the Lord.  I have mused about my walk with the Lord in some shape, form, or fashion.  My hope is that I continue musing and not lose heart.  My desire is also to reflect on what is important not only to me but to The Lord.  It is all worth it.

No comments: