Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Day to day living

I am doing better today.  It is strange what I have.  But then again, what I have is not that uncommon. It is as if mentally I was all over the place.  I am just writing this because that is mainly how I spend my days.  Ruminating and fighting to stay as "sane" as possible is what I spend my days doing.  Of course, doing blogs are a good thing, too.  Having a mental illness can be a struggle on some days even more so than others.  I realize that if one were to read my blogs I would sound like a broken record.  I need to get out more.  I feel trapped in my mind at times because of my issues.  I think it is time I just take at least a few minutes to myself.  Just me.  Do a little inventory.  Painful as that is, it may be what I need to do right now.

No comments: