Sunday, November 22, 2015

Praying and asking amiss

I have been praying and asking amiss.  It has frustrating, but I brought it on myself.  I asked for my faith to be strengthened.  I have had issues with doubt, anxiety, and fear.  I have wondered why my prayers have yet to be answered.  I have come to see that I have been asking amiss for years.  I have prayed long prayers about everything.  There is nothing in the world like having a relationship with the Savior.  I know that Jesus is greater than my issues.  All I had to do was ask, seek, and knock.  It is quite simple, but I didn't realize that until yesterday. I believe that God showed me about my prayer life.  I am to obey Him and serve Him whenever I have prayed.  My eyes have been opened, and for that, I am thankful to the Lord for revealing that for me.  I am thankful to the Holy Spirit to continue to teach me all things.  I wish that was all I had to do, but it is no use feeling guilty.  Today is a new day and I can start over today.  Today is the day the Lord has made.  I am ever thankful to Him ad I also will be.

No comments: