Sunday, November 15, 2015

My videos on Youtube

I have looked through some of my videos and I have to say that my hope is that they don't promote false doctrine of any kind.  I have been trying to reach others with my videos, but as it seems, only a few have been reached.  Jesus is Lord and Savior and that is the message I hope to preach to everyone.  I am not one who is forcefully converting others to the Lord Jesus Christ.  I believe that forcefully converting others will do a great job of leading others farther away from Jesus and Christianity in general.  I also will not compare myself to others and that is something I have done over the last few years..  My hope is that the Holy Spirit will convict others to Jesus Christ for He is coming back.  Yes, He really is coming back.  Today IS the day of salvation for none of us know what tomorrow will bring.  Jesus IS Lord.

No comments: