Saturday, May 16, 2015

Too much pressure in my life....simplicity

I cannot believe that I have allowed my life to become something that has become filled with stress and pressure.  I know that all of us go through the ups and downs of life.  However, it seems like I have dealt a with a life that is nothing but the results of stress and pressure.  I just cannot take it.  I learned that the only person I can be is myself.  The rest doesn't matter anymore.  I believe that the obsessive thoughts have produced a pressure that can be debilitating.  I have realized that with the fact that I have compulsions and obsessions that won't go away.  Maybe it means that I need to go outside the box in that regard.  What is so simple about life?  Maybe that is the issue.  I have become isolated from the world.  That is the problem.  I need to learn to do things for myself and God of course.  Right now I am listening to a song that I am really beginning to understand.  Very few songs have touched my heart like this one.  I feel alone sometimes.  Do I have a support system that can give me strength?  I realize that I need that support system.  Maybe I have that support system right under my nose.  Maybe there is some simplicity and something stress-free in the world after all.

No comments: