Friday, May 29, 2015

Lesson for today is balance and finding balance

Yesterday, I have learned about not giving up.  Today I am learning about balance and finding balance.  It isn't often that as a Christian balance is a word that I don't use often.  I guess it is because the word balance conjures up "being centered" which could be more of a non-Christian thing to say.  But what is wrong with a believer finding balance?  I realize that a balanced life involves being humble, kind, grace, health, and moderation.  Moderation is a key to being and living as a believer in Christ.  Being a Christian is hard and requires a lot of patience, encouragement, and obedience.  I believe that being a believer is about "being centered".  To a believer such as myself, I believe it means to focus on the One and Only Supreme God, His Son, the Lord and Savior, and the Holy Spirit, our Guide and Teacher, who are the Holy Trinity of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit.  I believe that there is a trinity that not only helps us to focus, but to guide, teach, and to lead us so that we can be repentant, holy, humble, and encouraged believers.  I feel better even typing this.

No comments: