Thursday, May 7, 2015

My health and taking control of it.

I spent the last half hour trying to figure out how many points I need to lose 1.5 pounds per week.  I know that I need to lose weight.  My goal is to lose 1.5 per week or rather, 60 points per week.  This would equal less than 9 points per day.  However, how do I plan to lose that much weight with so few points per day? Maybe I miscalculated the number of points per day.  Whatever the case may be I know that I need to lose weight and my goal is to keep it off.  I also plan to exercise and strength train which would be of great benefit to me.  I tend to be overwhelmed easily which makes things harder.  It doesn't help that what I have also have an effect on my hormones.  I will actually take control of those areas.  I have been told that I needed to take charge.  This is the first time I have finally learned how to take charge over my health.  I don't wish to weigh anymore than I do now.  It isn't the worst thing in the world but it is not the worst thing.  Learning to embrace myself with my weight and my age will help me go a long way.  I have come to realize that it is not to late for me to start making changes to my health.

No comments: