Friday, May 8, 2015

Classic Hollywood

Right now, I am watching HSN where there is a tribute to the late actress Rita Hayworth.  I wondered yesterday why so many of the actors in Hollywood are so beautiful and are so handsome.  Rita Hayworth was no exception.  There were so many for not only were they talented, but they had a glamour and a level of, I don't know.  Maybe the word I could use is elegance, grace, class, j'naise se qua.  My spelling may be off but that is how I feel about old from Lena Horne, to Elizabeth Taylor, to Marilyn Monroe.  They were all so beautiful and their legacies are so lasting and will remain that way until the end of time. It is amazing that their work will always remain.  I wish I had watched all of their films.  I am just writing about something that I realize has nothing to do with my everyday life and that makes me a happy person today.

No comments: