Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Making some changes

So I am watching my 600-lb life.  Unlike some people, I feel for those who are obese.  The truth is, if I don't make any changes, then this could be my future.  I didn't mean that to be rude.  There are worse things that being fat or obese.  There are amoral people in this world who are not fat or obese.  I don't understand how people can make fun and laugh at someone who is fat or obese.  The truth is, whenever I see a picture of a young woman I find attractive, I realize that that is my goal.  Those pictures and this show in particular have opened my eyes.  It is true that my own desire to lose weight is almost gone.  I don't want to weigh anymore than I already have.  I weigh nearly 300 pounds.  I want to know why I really want to lose weight.  I know that I need to lose weight. I need to know what is it that can truly change about me.  In this case, maybe I need to think outside the box, whatever that means.

No comments: