Sunday, January 18, 2015

Why is everything a catrastophe?

Why does everything seem so important to me?  Right now, I wish I didn't have this mindset.  Maybe that is why I have a headache.  My low self-esteem is causing me stress.  I realize that if I didn't have that much stress then I wouldn't be nearly as frustrated.  I am feeling okay and my health is improving (otherwise).  It is as if I have been so sheltered that I only know one thing ; what is going on with me?  I have no real clue as to what is really going on in the world.  I am afraid always.  I have issues that I have to deal with.  I am scare that all of these problems will never end.  Right now I feel so alone.  Why do I care more about what I watch or read more than more realistic and important things?  Why do I view my entertainment as important and almost nothing else?  I admit that I have gotten myself too caught up in the things of the world.

No comments: