1. Take control of my situation and change me. I know that self-control is a fruit of the Spirit. Your word says that I am fearfully and wonderfully made
2. I have no good excuse as to the lack of exercise. I wish I did have an excuse and maybe I could go with the problem and not procrastinate. I just want to go back and exercise. I wish I had a set routine. Maybe I would be more cautious as to the benefits of exercise.
3. Life is too short to be unhealthy, which I am. The way to deal with frustration is to make small changes. I was spending much of the week overwhelmed due to frustration, failure to "hit the mark" due to overeating, and anxiety.
4. I just would like to actually eat in moderation. I am not too sure how. Maybe if I know what it means to eat in moderation, then maybe I would actually do it. That is what I have to do, just do it. Eating in moderation is a very important thing because I am a diabetic. I believe that I ate in moderation today. However, I know about eating the wrong kinds of foods not in moderation, but in excess.
5. I believe that commitment is the key to losing weight. Taking small steps has been hard but even the smallest easiest thing to do can be a daunting task. All I know to do is to not give up and live out this journey one day at a time. Commitment involves sticking to something that ends up having the desire that one wishes.
6. I am to represent Jesus Christ in all areas of my life including my body.
7. Honesty when it comes to a weight loss journey also goes a long way. A little does indeed go a long way.
8. I would like to follow a diet and exercise plan. I will plan an exercise regimen by starting off slow
9. Sometimes it feels good to complement myself but what I would like to do is not to just compliment but to express it different ways. For instance, I should be more specific whenever I say that I did well. However, I did follow the health guidelines that have been set before me.
10. Be consistent.