Thursday, January 8, 2015

Anxiety and lack of wisdom and counsel

Yesterday's post is quite revealing.  I have been overwhelmed by anxiety and going too fast.  What I mean is that I don't want to overcome things one at a time.  Right now, that has been an issue for a long time, and so has anxiety.  I have been dealing with those two issues and I don't want to deal with both issues more than one at a time.  I have been dealing and still am dealing with anxiety which is something that has been difficult.  I am worried that I will not last on this program and that I will stay anxious during the whole progress.  I have to take a long look at myself and I have come to realize that losing weight is and will always be a long journey.  I am reminded that there is One who will give me the support that I need and who will counsel and guide me in this endeavor.  I know that I am in need of others and that is another problem.  I have chosen to go at it alone which is another issue altogether.  This too is quite stressful.  Support and wise counsel are exactly what I need.

No comments: