Friday, January 9, 2015

Disappointment with myself

Today is a day of disappointments.  I brought it on myself.  I am not happy with myself.  However I realize that it is a lesson.  I would like to go back ironically.  I wish sometimes that I would never join the program.  However, it would be foolish.  I want to lose weight.  I don't want to go back on my own.  I need to lose weight, but for me.  But have I not only been reminded, but also let the reasons for weight loss to actually sink in?  I know that if I sink it in then maybe just maybe I would do better.   I am not perfect, but I would like to succeed.  To move forward, I have to overcome looking at my disappointments and possible failures.  I am not anxious today, which is good, but I find losing weight has its discouraging moments, and this is one of them,.

No comments: