Thursday, September 4, 2014

Pray for me and all others

I prayed for forgiveness.  I believe that the Lord has healed me.  However, there is an issue with wondering who is a true prophet of God and who is not.  I recall that I have followed false prophets and I am guilty of that.  False prophets do not care about the flock.  It is a shame and they are in need of repentance.  The end for these false prophets and their followers will not be good.  God will not know them when judgement happens and they will have a sad end.  I will pray for forgiveness and to separate myself from negative influences and ungodly activity.  I will live a holy, righteous life because that is what God requires of all of us who claim Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior.  We are holy, for God is holy.  And that too is a requirement.

No comments: