Thursday, September 18, 2014

I was in denial

Being in denial was something that I have been good at over the years. I guess I was in denial about being a diabetic.  Now I realize that I have been in denial about my obsessive thoughts lately.  It has been hard and it has been depressing.  I realize that I do not have a great handle of obsessive thoughts.  I realized that this morning.  Having these thoughts haven't been easy.  In fact, they have been anything but easy to deal with.  Having these thoughts was the worst thing, and now having them come back is what I have to deal with.  I am doing better now that I have seen the truth for myself, which was hard to come by.  I began to grow tried of the words, the thoughts, and the avoidance.  It has gotten way too much for me to handle and I hope that this day I will learn to accept and appreciate the fact that I have Obsessive Compulsive Disorder.

No comments: