Friday, September 5, 2014

I am concerned that I am not saved

I don't think that I am truly saved. How do I become saved? I don't know what to do. I am posting here because I am not sure if I am saved or am I lost. It is quite scary and I am not sure I have enough faith to be saved. I also have obsessive thoughts and doubts about praying. What does it mean to call on Jesus and to be saved by faith in Jesus? I would like to be saved and live a holy life for the Lord. I wonder if the OCD has something to do with the thoughts? I am concerned that after all of these years, I am truly lost though I long for his salvation, but what if I am not raptured? I am worried. I pray to Jesus and call on His name as Lord, but I still have doubts. I have had these problems for years. I am a spiritual person but I am doubtful of being saved. How can I pray, read the Bible, and act as if I am born again if I don't know if I am saved? Help me to understand. How much of it is a spiritual issue and how much is it and OCD issue? My counselor has been very helpful in a lot of things but I need your advice.  Help me, Lord.

No comments: