Sunday, September 7, 2014

Jesus loves me and I have some doubts

I believe that the Lord Jesus loves me.  I called His name.  I believe that He rose Jesus Christ from the dead.  Jesus died for my sins.  There is no other name that can cleanse us from our sins.  Jesus did that for me, and I am grateful.  I had doubts that Jesus saved me, much less loved me.  He will forgive all manner of sins.  Because I did a bad thing, I had issues.  I felt horrible about what I did and I am sorry for what I have done.  I believe that my sin caused a lot of doubt because of my doubt. I needed God's help and to God, I am so sorry.  I needed to repent of my sins but I wonder if that is what I did.  I need God's help seeing sin as detestable.  I need help with those struggles that I have been going through.

No matter what I am going through.  I ask for the move of the Holy Spirit on my behalf.  I need wisdom in that I need Him to cleanse me from my unrighteousness.  All I had to  do is to call His name, for Jesus is Lord, and believe that the Father rose Him from the dead.  I wondered if I repented for the right reasons.  I wondered if I repented out of fear or out of love for God, which includes living for and serving God.  I wonder if I got saved for the wrong reasons and not because I love the Lord.  I want to love the Lord and be thankful what He has done for me.  I still wonder that.  I don't want to go by what others say or what they believe.  I feel like I have.  I do go by what others say or believe.  All I have to do is to read and study God's Word.  I need to feed myself with the Word and exercise my mind.  I realize that it is good for my brain which has done me well.  I have bipolar as well and I feel like sometimes I wonder if that is why I often feel so alone.

No comments: