Friday, September 19, 2014

Having Obsessive Compulsive Disorder

I feel horrible about myself today.  Having obsessive compulsive disorder is a nightmare at times.  I thought I was going to get better today.  I was in denial of a lot of things and I wonder if there is some behaviors that I am denial of.  I need help.  Obsessive compulsive disorder used to make me feel guilty because there are worse things going on in the world.  The burden is or can at least be great.  I am in such need of healing for there are times when I feel lonely because there are very few people that I talk to about this.  I do talk to a therapist true, but I don't have many people that I have talked to about this.  I guess I need to find a network of people who can and will truly relate and understand.  I realize that I can't do all things alone.  Going at it alone is not good for having OCD.  I would love to be healed and set free of this but what do I say and where do I begin?  I look forward to the day when I don't have to worry about these thoughts and the avoidance and fear that comes with it.  I didn't unleash, but finally telling the truth.  It is not about the persona or anyone or anything else. It is about me and how do I take care of me.  That is something I wish to find out.

No comments: