Saturday, September 27, 2014

Fears about anxiety

I am afraid that I will never overcome my anxiety with movie or other fictional characters.  Why is this?  I am also scared that I will never see a fictional character as just that: a fictional character. They are the creations of real-life people.  That in itself has me worried.  I have spent a long time with trying to find the spoilers for a movie in particular.  One of the characters is adulterous and that bothers me.  I wonder why I have thoughts about infidelity committed by wives in particular.  It is rough having anxiety even with medication and therapy.  I feel out of control sometimes and even that scares me.  I feel like I don't know what to do. This is a time when I feel so alone.  I don't have any relation to a fictional character but I tend to avoid many movies and tv shows because I am afraid of the triggering of a new thought.  I am afraid of seeing an adulterous character in a movie or on television.  That is something that I have had for years now and I want things to change but I don't know where to begin.

No comments: