Sunday, August 17, 2014

More random musings

Musing 1
I am a very happy person and all is well.  I know how to manage my thoughts.  I don't wish having obsessive thoughts on anyone.  They are torturous.  I am thankful to God for being there for me every step of the way. Life is too short to worry.

Musing 2
I have been purchasing new products for my hair.  I hope to receive them as soon as possible.  I even have a hair regimen that would be of great benefit for me.  I have hair that is curly and difficult to straighten.  I don't know why this is.  I straightened my hair twice in the past year and needless to say, I rather for my hair to stay curly.

Musing 3
So I am watching boxing and I love it.  I know it is strange since I don't like to watch many things on television.  I admit that it was because of the obsessive thoughts.  Now I wonder if I should even watch boxing because of the violence.  I know it is competition, but I would be a hypocrite if I watched a violent show or movie and not a show featuring a sex scene.  I believe that in God's Eyes, adultery is just as bad as murder.  After all, they are featured in two of the Ten Commandments.  Nowadays I realize that God sees all and knows all, including those things that seem small to us.  A little white lie is a Big Lie for instance.  I recall that even the "littlest" sin can take one out of Heaven.  I totally agree.

No comments: