Saturday, August 23, 2014

How to prepare myself?

Having bipolar disorder and OCD are nothing to joke about.  I really don't know what else to reflect on but I am so thankful that with God, all things are possible.  However there is nothing that I can say about those things and today I have been too busy feeling dizzy and so tired.  I guess it is the medication or aging. Whatever the case, I feel like I am literally and slowly falling apart.  Physically I guess I am having to deal with changes in my body I didn't prepare myself for, but I wonder how one prepares themselves for PCOS or aging or stress or a combination of all three?  I think I have gotten a handle on it and that is all I know to do, after the fact.  But what should I have done beforehand?  We all age.  We will all have problems.  I am not immune.  I have wondered that just now and I wish I had all of the answers, but I don't.  How do I prepare myself for the worst and hope for the best?

No comments: