Saturday, August 16, 2014

Getting my head in the game-Weight Loss

Getting my head in the game is certainly easier said than done.  I am writing about my weight loss.  My head wasn't always in the game and that is the reason for failure.  I have failed time and time and time again. However, I have learned to forgive myself.  I had to choose my words carefully for fear of losing sight that I had in order to lose weight.  It also doesn't help that I often engaged in negative self-talk.  It is time that I stay on top of the weight loss game.  I know that weight loss is not a game and weight loss is serious "business". I realize that this is not a diet but I have never understood the healthy lifestyle thing.  I believe it is about loving and respecting yourself.  It is about having a healthy attitude.  Weight loss is really about health, fitness, and overall well-being.  It is a journey and I have plans for that journey.  I will take it one meal at a time, one second at a time, and one day at a time.

No comments: