Thursday, August 28, 2014

August 25 entry

I am having a thought about a television show that is deemed too important to not watch.  I have had thoughts about that for a good while now.  I hate award shows, I become obsessed over television shows, and sometimes I have my wishes.  I tried avoidance but it has made me wonder if it is unhealthy or even needed.  I don’t want to see the tv show because I have no interest.  The OCD wants for it to make it important but I don’t.  I had to “separate” myself mentally from what ails me which is why is it important?  The thought in itself has no value, is not important, and it doesn’t change anything.  Why is what I watch on television important?  The truth is, I don’t know and that is a clue.  If I cannot find any reason why something seems so important, then chances are, it isn’t worth it.

No comments: