Monday, August 31, 2015

A blessing and discovery

Being in denial makes things much worse.  God is the Deity of discovery.  I am ever thankful.  I realize that I want to know that I am a Creation who has no idea who I am.  I want to lose 125 pounds.  That is the goal that I want, but all else is hard.  So far, I have lost an average of 10 lbs. I am and will be okay.  However, I am so tired of being unhealthy.  I felt like that at some moments, my health has been in decline.  I have a list of health problems that has "solved" through a healthy diet and exercise.  I feel so bad that I did not continue.  Often I feel guilty about things.  Weighing over 300 pounds is one of those things.  I gained a ton of weight since high school and I felt like I could have done something about it.  I didn't realize that I had Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome, in which all of the symptoms began to worsen.  They all came suddenly upon me all at once.  It wasn't easy, but I realize that things could be much, much worse.  Thankfully, things are now in better control

No comments: