Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Diabetes prayer

Lord Jesus, I believe that by Your stripes I am completely healed from diabetes. I come against all complications associated with diabetes, such as stroke, blindness, infections, hyperglycemia, hypoglycemia, amputations, neuropathy, heart disease, kidney disease, wounds, gastroparesis and other complications, in the name of Jesus. I come against insulin resistance, in the name of Jesus. Heal my pancreas, Lord Jesus, and every component, which facilitates its proper functioning.

I come against all generational curses of diabetes; I will not suffer the same fate as generations before me. I will live a long and healthy life, in the name of Jesus, to bring Your will for my life to fruition. I will no longer experience lethargy because of uncontrolled diabetes but instead will have boundless energy infused by Your Holy Spirit. In Jeremiah 33:6 You promised, “Behold, I will bring to it health and healing, and I will heal them and reveal to them abundance of prosperity and security.” I proclaim this right now in my life. Thank You Jesus.

Father, I humbly ask that You grant me the discipline needed to take care of myself. Help me to make wise decisions regarding my diet and eating on a timely basis. Grant me the discipline needed to exercise, to sleep sufficiently, and to drink the required amount of water for my body. Father, You made physicians to help me maintain my health, please, bless me with the best medical professionals to help me preserve Your temple. Lord, You also created medicine, supplements, and natural alternatives and I ask that You please grant the physician and myself, the wisdom to know what will promote the best health for me. Please help me to be compliant with the regimen that my physician has prescribed for me.

Thank You Jesus, for bringing healing to my body and I stand on Your Word which states “But he was wounded for our transgressions; he was crushed for our iniquities; upon him was the chastisement that brought us peace, and with his stripes we are healed.” Isaiah 53:5
Amen!

Source:
http://christianstt.com/prayer-diabetes-wound-healing/

No comments: