Monday, August 10, 2015

Being adventurous is not something to shy from.

Not only do I want to lose weight, I also need to lose weight.  It is true that I am overweight, but all of the exercise in the world will not help me with a poor diet.  I admit that I eat a poor diet and I need to fix it.  I seem to have solution after solution after solution.  I have had other things in mind. I want to learn and explore so many things.  The truth is, I haven't done some of those things in years.  All I have seen is an empty life yet when I look around and when I think of it, my life hasn't been empty.  It is just that I want to do more and to be healthy.  I have a few goals in mind but I have not put my mind to them nor have I made those goals come to life therefore.  I am inspired to do something about it, but where do I begin?

No comments: