Sunday, April 19, 2015

Use me, Lord, for I am a blank canvas.

Use me, Lord.  I'll follow You all the way.  I surrender myself and all to the Lord, today. My life has been filled with things that I wish were filled.  I had obsessive thoughts, compulsions, uncertainties, and a total lack in my life.  I wanted to do things that I was never able to do like going back to graduate school and other things.  Lord, make me a blank canvas.  I will follow You all the way.  My first goal so far is to get motivated, healthy, and lose weight.  I want to lose more than 100 pounds.  I guess that I have goals that I need to set.  I would like to set specific goals for myself.  I want to be able to do things that others take for granted.  I want, need, and desire to lose weight, but rather for my own reasons.  My one goal is to lose weight and feel better about myself.  Those are things I wish to accomplish, but for me.

 "Lead me Lord" by the Brooklyn Tabernacle Choir



No comments: